My name is Lillian and I work for Oland Corporation, Tokyo. We are a company that supplies multilingual translation services to various companies in Japan and a variety of other countries. We mainly deal with projects involving technical documentation and user manuals for electrical devices.For more details, please refer towww.olandcorp.com.
We are currently seeking to recruit freelance translators who are able to handle translation projects from Chinese into the below European and Asian languages:
1. Chinese to English 10. Chinese to Arabic
2. Chinese to German 11. Chinese to Thai
3. Chinese to French 12. Chinese to Vietnamese
4. Chinese to Spanish 13. Chinese to Burmese
5. Chinese to Italian 14. Chinese to Malaysian
6. Chinese to Japanese 15. Chinese to Hindi
7. Chinese to Korean 16. Chinese to Mongolian
8. Chinese to Portuguese 17. Chinese to Indonesian
9. Chinese to Russian
Requirements for applicants are as follows:
1. Native speaker of the target language
2. Over 5 years of working experience translating user manuals
3. Able to use Trados (possession of Trados is not necessary)
Applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be required to supply us with a trial translation of approximately 200 words or less.
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your quotes.